Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yes You.

I sometimes feel i live in my own magical world.


How i want time to stop here. Yes this is where i want the clock to stop ticking. Or maybe not. How can time stop. Too much mush i'm reading these days. Not good. But they are so interesting. So unreal. And so stupid. Okay i have given so many reasons myself why should i stop reading these novels. But then i know i wont. 


"You are you. And nothing can be more true."
This line is stuck in my head ever since. And somehow it makes a lot of sense. In some weird way of course. I like to believe that whoever you are is real. You know when you get the feeling 'is this really happening', something like that is happening with me right now. This obviously is a very peachy feeling. But me being the negative me, knows this will end. (I think i have mentioned this before) Because i can't wake up with a smile everyday. Because what you want, you never get. Because with time everything changes. Because no matter what you think life is unfair sometimes. 


But you know what, it doesn't matter! I actually don't care. For now i just wanna enjoy my magical world. Where everything is just perfect. 


But why am i smiling so much?? Batao batao why?? :P


So in other news, I think yesterday was by far the most embarrassing day of my life. It tops the bloody list! It was my presentation and i went blank. Totally speechless. I was just standing there like a zombie. I had a feeling something like this can happen, but that feeling was just a passing thought. And again not fair. :(


And for all of you who i meet everyday, please stop acting so fake. With all of you around me, i have started feeling so fake myself. This is my earnest request. Thank you. And i love you all. NOT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment