Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Older, Yes. Wiser, No.

You know what! I'm 21 now. HeeeeHaaaa :]

So birthday was unexpectedly amazing! No kidding. Though there was no surprise as such but i think friends did everything they could to make it special and better than the 20th. And obviously i would like to thank H (my best friends) and R. Obviously they are awesome shawesome :]

One whole cake smudged on my face is not a small thing okay. And everybody will pay for it. I think my hair still smells of cake. Hehe :P

Yes yes i'm happy. No more pissed off mood. Yayyy to that. 

It might sound weird but i actually sometimes forget my age. Like last week i was actually asking myself, 'so is it the 20th or 21st year' !! Strange isn't it?! But its okay, as everybody knows i'm weird like that. 

Okay so i'm a year older, but i don't think i act like a 21 year old. Because they are suppose to be mature and intelligent. I'm not even M of mature and I of intelligent. 
But i should start making mature decisions if nothing else. I should stop getting attached to people. Wont do any good no. They don't understand how you feel. And people are stupid, the only person who is awesome is me. :P

Oh yes i wanted to get my hair colored red this time for my birthday. Don't run your imagination wild now, just one streak. It would have looked so uber-cool! And yeah i wanted a piercing too! So much i wanted to do before the 21st and oh soo lazy me! Sigh.

Happy 21st to me! :D


I almost forgot, a biggg thank you to all of my friends for making it by far the best Birthday as long as i can remember! And yes family deserves a little credit too! Love you all much! 
Hugs and kisses! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment