Friday, November 19, 2010

Why Do I Have A Tiny Brain?

The first thing we learn is Communication. But the funny thing is, as we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to ask for or what we really want. 

You know how clueless i am right now? *This* much. :P

It's gonna be one long weekend. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I just feel it will be long. I'm in depressed sort of mood these days. Too much thinking happening na. My li'l brain is overworked right now, hence the depressed mood. 

When i was a kid, i wanted to be a pilot. I like men in uniform. So i thought if i become a pilot, i'll at least find a decent man. But then i wasn't aware of the fact you need to study science to become a pilot. I hate science. *This* much. So i dropped the idea. And with that my dream of finding a decent man faded away too. :[

I think i have chosen the wrong field. Don't you think so? I certainly do. Everyday. Why do i want to be a journalist. Let me think .. I want to be a journalist because :-
a) It sounds awesome. "I'm a journalism student/ journalist."
b) It is glamorous. If i happen to work for a magazine that is.
c) I get to attend shit load of parties. Again provided i'm in some fashion magazine or doing fashion PR.
d) I can dress casually. Unlike those MBA people. Boring their life is i think. 
e) My dad wants to see a press sticker on my car. Hehe. It'll make him proud i think. 

So as you can see i have listed 5 reasons (can't think of anymore right now). Are they good enough? Did you notice no where i have mentioned that i can write! Because i cannot! I sure think so. I should have become a model only. I have a good height, if i exercise i can loose that extra inch or two. I should have been a model only. Instant fame. Shit. Its too late now. I'm almost 21 and in modelling industry some girls retire when they are 21. No kidding. 

Ah well its too late now. The college fees has already been paid. I don't like wasting my dad's money. Such a nice kid i am no. :P

And for your kind information, whoever said what you don't know can never hurt you was a complete moron! 

Too tired now. And i should stop rambling. I make no sense. :/

And yes only two days for my birthday. And it's raining outside. :D

Much Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment