Monday, November 15, 2010

Miss.

I wish you were right here by my side to comfort me right now. 

 It is not suppose to be this difficult, but it is. I should get use to it, but i'm not. I wish you were here, but you are not. 

I miss you more with each passing day. My soul longs more each  year. I want to hear your soft, comforting voice, feel your warm embrace, sense your loving energy, and see your pretty face. I just want you to be here with me and see what i have become. 

I miss you, Mom. 

Sometimes i wish i could end it all. So that maybe somewhere we can meet. But life can never be that simple. I still remember that day more than anything. I was suppose to be with her. But its like she already knew what was about to happen and asked me to stay back. I threw so many tantrums but she dint listen. And she just said 'Go study!' It was a very very long time ago, still i remember that day. 

Why can't i turn back time? Why is life so unfair? Why did you leave me like this?

But i will always love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment