Friday, October 15, 2010

Super-awesome.

I sometimes wonder if one day if i go missing, will anyone even notice? Will they look for me or just move on with their super-awesome-life? 
(I think i'm just insecure and i'm cool like that)


So in other news, I'm not liking college after the so-called 10 days break. Deadlines everywhere. And the people i use to call friends are well turning into big time bitches. But then i'm glad, i at least have one good friend (in college) with whom i can share everything and bitch about people. He's super awesome. I never knew bitching with a guy will be this awesome! 
But then i feel bad because i have always had so many friends (I still do, but they are not in my college) and i was surrounded by people all the time. I don't mean to brag but we were always the coolest group on campus. :P

But then times change and well your luck gets transfered to somebody else. I wish my luck got transfered to a well deserved person. Because there was a time when i use to consider myself very very lucky. Not kidding. 

Oh i almost forgot to mention i was in Delhi last week. And i had the time of my life! Fuck! I cant believe i ate so much and didn't shop at all. Thats like super strange because i live to shop! Or shop to live (whichever statement is correct). Delhi is my happy place. And it will always be like that, even if i turn 50. But wait if i turn 50 and go to Delhi i want Tanya to be there too, otherwise it wont be that happy of a place (btw tanya is my super-awesome cousin and me loves her so fucking much). :D

I just realized that i have used the word 'super-awesome' thrice already. But then the word 'super-awesome' is super-awesome na. Okay now i have lost count of how many times i have used this word. 
Oh i have an idea! I want the title of this post to be super-awesome. Haha. It was suppose to be "Give My Luck Back. Plizz" But now look look what it is! 

I was suppose to study! 3 exams in one day is not a joke. Ok bye now. 

P.S. I wanted to post a picture but couldn't find anything suitable. Can i copy paste from somebody's flicker account? Haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment