Sunday, October 17, 2010

I was suppose to study.

Yes i'm *this* awesome! :D
I have 3 bloody exams is one day and still i'm here. Anything to avoid studying no. :) [I'm cool like this.] 

You know i will regret not studying in just one more day! Just one day and i'll be all ready to shoot myself. But then i don't care. I have never cared for marks. I never came first or for that matter was never in top 10 students of my class. Not even when i was in 2nd and there were hardly 25 children in my class. Yes don't make that face now. Not everyone is suppose to be intelligent! I don't care if i pass or fail a single exam, as long as i'm being promoted to the next class or next year i'm happy.

Even when i start working i don't think i'll ever wanna be "the employee of the month". I'l be happy if i finish my work on time. The only reason i don't want this is because then people have too much expectations from you and a lot of jealousy happens. And frankly i don't like expectations. And i don't like meeting them too. Too much burden on my tiny brain will happen and its not good for health no :P 

And i just sound so non career oriented. Not good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment