Friday, October 15, 2010

The Stranger In My Dream.

I take my dreams very seriously. And here i'm not referring to those 'what i wanna be when i grow up' dreams. I'm talking about the dreams when you have while you are sleeping. Its funny that people have such weird dreams which has nothing to do their real life. They usually forget the next morning or maybe just laugh over it, but i take my dreams very seriously. I try and analyze it. Its such a waste of time but then i have nothing better to do also.

Few days back (make that weeks now because this post is pending ever since) i had one of these 'weird' dreams. And *he* was in it. Okay rest i don't remember what it was all about. The only thing i remember is it was a happy dream. No sci-fi was there in the dream at least. It felt real. He felt real. And i woke up to the biggest smile on my face the next morning. 
It was one of those dreams which i wanted it to come true. But as they say 'Dreams never come true'

And yeah i was *this* close to deleting this entry. But then it would have been such a waste na. And you who is reading this, yes i'm talking to you, welcome to my world of Randomness! I hope you like my world. And thank you for being a part of it. See i'm being nice here. That *sometime* is right now. :D 

P.S. I couldn't find a suitable picture again. Next time i'm pakka copy pasting from somebody's Flickr account. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment