Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things I Hate.

... I Hate my Life.


I hate the fact i get attached to people very easily. And then i can't let go. I hate how everything they do, good or bad, related to me or not, affects me. I hate when i don't have any control over my emotions, and because of it i fuck up my life pretty bad. 


I hate my mood swings. There's nothing worse than having mood swings 24/7. PMS-ing or not, my mood swings are there with me. One time i'm super excited and smiling for no reason, and the next moment i'm super sad and sulking for no reason. 


I hate the fact that everyone around me is so fucking talented. And i don't even know what i'm good at. Bleh. I cant even write and here i'm doing journalism! 


I hate the fact i have to live in Chandigarh for another 2 years. I wanted to travel. A lot. But i'm stuck here. 


And all of this is making me so sick inside. I have no control. It is making me claustrophobic, and i can't breathe. Here goes another mood swing. Bleh. 


Guess what I Hate You too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment