Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nothingness which turned into Some-thingness.



Today started like any other day. It started with me driving like a maniac in the morning because i was soo late for the morning lecture which never happened. Bleh, isn't it! And then it was a friends birthday. Still the day was normal. No wait, it turned into a mahaepic day! I don't think i have laughed so hard for no reason at all ever! I can't explain what all happened but it was a new experience. An experience which i cannot experience again. An experience which is too addictive, and i don't like getting addicted to things.
Speaking of addictions, i never really got the whole idea of getting addicted to things, especially "that thing". I mean why is that a person is so weak from inside when he decides to quit something. And how do you really know if you are addicted or not. I often find myself wondering what am i addicted to! Maybe i should work on this from now on. "Find out what am i addicted to"
Oh wait, i think i know my addiction. Sleep! Oh yes, i can sleep day in and day out. I know it sounds like a cliche but sleep gives me peace of mind. And i love wasting my time, so what better way than to sleep! I do have people around me who think that i sleep way too much, and that they sometimes feel like slapping me for it. Wtf! Slapping me for sleeping so much! Shammers they are. And guess what i can even sleep with my eyes open. Now slap me for that too! Bleh. 
And I think i'm sleepy again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment