Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear World, go Screw Yourself. Thank you.

I wish I had someone who could listen to me. 
Someone who understood me.
Someone who loved me for who I am. 
I wish I had Someone ...


My mind is super fucked right now. It can burst any moment. I can burst any moment. 
I dont understand why i let anyone affect me so much! And in the end it all comes down to this word. *affect* Ufff. I'm so tired of this word now. (This word will definitely haunt me one day.) Why can't i be some heartless bitch who doesn't give a damn about anyone. I have realized it's not that hard to be flinty. You just have to be oblivious to the other persons feelings and say whatever you want, and yeah you don't have to think twice before saying anything. Easy isn't it!
Grrrrrrrrrrr ( x infinity)


But i have realized one thing that i shouldn't take out my anger on twitter or for that matter here. I only write when i am fucked up in the head. It's not fair. And i'm sure most of my followers on twitter think that i'm some insane tempestuous woman. Which is not true. I'm mostly happy. Even if i'm alone i'm happy. Like today for example, i was so so so happy in the afternoon. I was happy high. And that is how i am. I am not fake like some people (thank God for that). I'm not all that muaah muaah types also. I'm just me (who is by the way not angry and pissed off all the time). So i should make it a point to write when i'm happy too. And i think i should tweet more often when i'm happy and disappear for a while when i'm pissed. Sounds like a plan to me :D


Since my mind is little less fucked right now, i wanna ask where is my Special Someone (shouting out loud) !!??!! And i'l keep on repeating this question till i find a suitable answer or for that matter a suitable someone :P
Suck on that Bitch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment