Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whatever you do, never give up.


Oh well, i want to sleep! But this stupid assignment! Grr .. And i'm not even doing it. I'm just staring at my FB's homepage and wondering out of those 300 some friends, who do i talk to now? Or, who do i like talking to now? I'm just a sulky kid these days. 

If you see someone sitting all alone in a corner and staring into nothingness, don't feel bad. That's just me, being me. 

What irritates me the most is that i was never like this. I was always surrounded by people. ALWAYS! I know i keep telling myself and others for that matter that i like being alone. But that's not the case. I have no choice except, to be alone. Everyone finds friends when they go to a new place, but i dint. Not because i don't know how to make friends, but because i don't know which people to choose. [Yes, i'm choosy]

You know when your best friend crosses that thin line and you just don't know what to do about it? Yes, that! I have no idea how to deal with it. I'm convinced she is wrong, and she's convinced i'm wrong. Who the fuck is right then! I don't want to give up, but secretly i have. I tried being the bigger person but it doesn't help these days, i think.

New set of friends please. And change of place too please. 

Also, we have this huge presentation that everyone dreads. And guess whose the first one to present it! ME! The whole fucking world is conspiring against me. 

I know world you don't like me, so leave me alone! Moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment