Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snap out of it!

Because Coldplay is love. 

I feel like deleting my last 4 posts. Such a waste! In fact, i want to delete this whole blog. What a waste, again. Whenever i want self pity, i come here. He he. I somehow feel like giggling at this statement.

I'm such a giggle whore these days. I start giggling for no apparent reason.
Because laughing is better than crying, yes? No? Okay go!


So. Nobody's interested what happened 10 days back. Right? Okay. I wont say anything too. Because it doesn't matte now. 
I have this weird type of feeling, a relieved feeling. Something like a burden was lifted off my chest. A burden to make the *thing* work no matter what. A burden to not give up despite all the tears. But its over now, no more burden. So, wheeeee. ^.^


I thought i wanted somebody/something to come and fix me. But you can't wait for somebody to come and fix you/your problems. You just have to look them in the face and smile at them and say "Bring it on, bitch!"


This isn't happiness, but maybe it is. 


Everyone is on Tumblr now? Okay, thanks. Whatever. 
The only reason the text is yellow because its such a happy color. Haina? I think of yellow and i just wanna smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment