Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Glimmer of Hope.

What happens when you come back to your senses? 
What happens when you take an important decision without even thinking once properly about it?
What happens when all you need is one chance to go back in time and do it all over again, differently?
What happens when you don't know what to do next?
What happens when the world abandons you, doesn't understand you?
What happens when the clock stands still?

If only somebody had an answer to all these questions. Life is not simple and we don't do anything to make it simple either. All we do everyday is complicate it. And when it goes out of hands, we just sit there and regret. We give up on everything so easily because we don't want to face the consequences. Giving up seems simple, but it complicates the whole process in the end. 

I gave up on something so close to my heart that i'm literally dying inside. I don't expect people to understand my pain, they have their own pains to deal with. I just want them to tell me that everything will be alright, even if it'll never be. I'd like to believe in the saying "there's light at the end of the tunnel". Though, i know that light is just the approaching train, or in my case, shattered dreams. 

I want it back. No matter what everyone says. Because living without it, will be like living alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment