Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I want to be Alone and not feel Lonely.

I don't know whats more scary, the hurt or the not feeling a thing part. Its hurting so much right now that i can't feel a thing. How does one survive all this? All i wanna do right now is run away and hide (switching off the phone is the hiding part for me right now). A very little part inside me has died. It was an important part, which helped me survive and face everything. 

The numb-ness wont go away anytime soon. 

Everybody leaves. They come, makes me feel special and just leave me with broken pieces which i can never put together. Its not their fault also. I don't learn from my mistakes. I keep on making the same mistake again and again. And i'm pretty sure i'll make this mistake again. 

That heart shaped bubble just bursted without any prior notice leaving me in the middle of no where. I thought you were my forever. But you left me for forever. 
  
" I couldn't stay away,
I couldn't fight it.
Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead. "

No comments:

Post a Comment