Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its Cold. And everything is Blue.

When life throws lemons, i just keep them aside and stare at them. Why? Because i don't know what to do with them. And no, i don't know how to make lemonade out of them either. 

I don't think you have to wait for someone to fly underneath you and save your life. You just have to save yourself. 

I always knew it was too good to be true. I was prepared. But somehow it doesn't make sense now. And please tell me why is that when i'm *trying* to deal with my so called problems, the world throws their problems at me! Who will deal with mine haan?!


Everything happens for a reason! Yeah right! Why fucking not! 


I should really learn from my mistakes. Its high time. I'm not a teenager anymore. I wish i was though. But that's not the point. I know it is very easy for me to be indifferent right now. But you wont get affected by it, only i will. I'm one insanely stupid person to go through all of it again. AGAIN! 


Stupid brain doesn't even make sense now. I need a brain transplant i think. And yeah back transplant too (If theres any such thing as a back transplant). People think i'm quiet. Even my friends think i'm quiet. But what they really don't know is that i'm planning their murder inside this damaged brain of mine. I'm trying to figure out ways to slaughter them. Poor them. They think i'm all nice and oh so quiet. I'm destructive like that.


I contradict my self *this* much. On one hand i don't care about these humans around me, and the very next nano second i crib about how attached i get. Stupid no! 


And yes in order to feel better, i need to work. I want an internship. In a bloody magazine. I want cool people around me. I will feel cool that way. The coolness factor is just missing right now. Because i have been too busy thinking about random nonsense stuff. 


I feel Blue. :D

2 comments:

  1. everything happens for a reason and doesn't happen for a larger reason. it would be unfair to call life as life if it weren't in our nature to fight for what is just.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no strength to fight. I mean right now. :P

    ReplyDelete