Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time (Mis)Management.

You wont believe it but i am actually trying to write in my blog from the past 2 weeks. Lame, isn't it! Finally i am busy again. Uni has started and fortunately or unfortunately i am actually enjoying it (but a lil disappointed with my batch, read boys in my class). Its 9-5, sounds like a job or something but it keeps me busy and that's what i want. I love the course. I have my own Dept. to cover :D :D And and and we are suppose to make a documentary and i am the Editor (editor memsaab). It is so awesome! 


So about the title of this post, well i have no freaking idea why i named it this. It doesn't even go with what i am saying. But I came up with this title when i was sitting in some boring lecture, obviously i wouldn't wanna waste it (cuz it sounds cool). 
See m making no sense! 


Time management refers to a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific task projects and goals
(There you go! At least now u wont feel u wasted your time reading this post) 



No comments:

Post a Comment