Monday, July 19, 2010

Not my fault I was sleeping!

Today, when i was in my fairy dreamland something started vibrating, don't run your imagination wild, it was just my phone. I received a text from dear dear friend. So with sleep filled eyes i started reading it. It goes something like this "Im stupid and selfish, go figure!". Obviously like a good friend i asked what happened? And though there was no need to text her again (cuz i was sleeping) i still did (since m such a good friend) And that very moment i screwed my friendship. I messaged saying "dont tell me its about that stupid party at some random stupid guy's place that u weren't able to attend". (the guy is her latest crush) Harsh isn't it? And she never bothered replying. Mind you i am still waiting for the reply. But its not my fault either, shes been cribbing about that party ever since and I couldn't take it anymore. Humph! And on top of it i was sleeping! 


Moral of the story dont text me when i am sleeping, u might regret it. Or should i say i might regret it later. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment